- The CSI Web Server software package includes the CSI Web Server, CSI Web Server Administrator, and the Web Publisher.
- The CSI Web Server runs on a PC and displays projects created using RTMC or RTMC Pro in any web browser that supports HTML5.
- The Web Server Administrator allows you to configure or check the status of the Web Server, and easily browse to one or more websites running on the Web Server.
- The Web Publisher is used to publish your RTMC or RTMC Pro project to either a PC website running the CSI Web Server or to an HTTP-enabled data logger such as a CR6 or CR1000 with an NL120 attached. (Publishing to a data logger requires an RTMC Pro project.)
- In addition, the Web Publisher has display settings that allow you to show other tabs for data browsing and network status.
- The CSI Web Server package is included with RTMC Pro.
- It can also be purchased separately for use with the standard RTMC Development application that is bundled with LoggerNet, LoggerNet Admin, and RTDAQ.
|Operating System||Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 (Both 32- and 64-bit operating systems are supported.)|