Global Solar Radiation Sensor
Radiometers designed for measurement according to ISO 9060 and WMO No. 8 (Part I, Chapter 7). These sensors are classified as an ISO9060 Secondary Standard. With a total daily uncertainty of only 2%, fast response times, these sensors are ideal for users requiring high-level accuracy and reliability.
- Spectrally flat Class A pyranometers (Secondary Standard);
- Compliant with EC 61724-1: 2017;
- RVH technology: Recirculating Ventilation and Heating (DPA953);
- Measurement of the angle of inclination (DPA953);
- Calibration traceable to WRR;
- Outputs: irradiance in W/m², sensor body temperature, inclination angle, humidity and pressure inside the sensor;
- Ideal sensor for monitoring the performance of solar panels and meteorological networks.
|Model||Secondary Standard Pyranometers||First Class Pyranometers||Second Class Pyranometers|
|Description||Pyranometers with a total daily accuracy of only 2%
|Pyranometers with 5% total daily accuracy
|Pyranometers with 10% total daily accuracy