- Allows the data logger to automatically turn devices on or off when a threshold (for example, temperature or water depth) has been reached
- Addresses up to 15 SDM-CD16ACAs, allowing up to 240 ports to be controlled by one data logger
- Includes LEDs that indicate when a port is active
- Provides a manual override for each port
- UL/CUL approved product; RoHS compliant
The SDM-CD16ACA has a toggle switch that provides three positions: ON and OFF for manual override, and AUTO for data logger control.
- In the ON position, the common (COM) and normally open (NO) contacts are closed.
- In the OFF position, the normally open contact is open.
- In the AUTO position, the state of the relay is controlled by the SDM command issued through the data logger’s control ports or SDM terminal.
|Function||Allows a data logger to automatically activate external ac or dc devices such as motors, pumps, heaters, valves, and fans.|
|Number of Channels||16|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +55°C|
|Contact Operation||Single pole double throw (break before make)|
|Contact Material||Gold-clad silver|
|Coil Voltage||11 to 18 Vdc|
|Coil Resistance||360 Ω ±10%|
|Expected Life (contact closures)||Mechanical 107|
|Actuation/Release Time||~4 ms|
|Operating Voltage||12 Vdc nominal (11 to 18 Vdc)|
|Standards||Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed product (E162021)|
|Dimensions||24.6 x 5.1 x 8.6 cm (9.7. x 2.0 x 3.4 in.)|
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.8 lb)|