Add quartz isolation flange and heat dissipation device, suitable for liquid or solid measurement, antenna beam angle is small, suitable for high temperature, high pressure occasions.
HCDAR-8X series radar level sensor is one kind of level measuring instrument which uses FMCW ( Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave ) special millimeter wave technology , the working frequency is 76-81Ghz. The signal output has options : 2 wires 4-20mA, 4 wires 4-20mA or RS485. The max range can reach 120m, and the blind zone of 8cm. The antenna beam angle is about 3°,the outstanding performance makes it is workable for the accurate measurement of liquids, solids, and powder materials.
- Based on the complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor transistor (CMOS) components with high compact architecture, gives higher signal to noise ratio and smaller blind zone.
- 5GHz working bandwidth means higher measurement resolution and accuracy.
- 3°antenna beam angle, so the interference in the environment has less impact on the instrument and the installation is more convenient.
- Shorter wavelength offers better reflection performance on solid surface, so the universal flange is not necessary.
- Supporting remote debugging and upgrading, reduce waiting time and improve the working efficiency.
|Application||Liquid and solid measurement|
|Medium Temperature||-40 to 1200 ℃|
|Process Pressure||-0.1 to 2 MPa with Quartz isolation flange|
|Signal Output||4-20mA HART，RS485 MODBUS-RTU|
|Working Frequency||76 - 81 GHz|