HCUS-500 integrated ultrasonic level sensor, optional 2-wire 4-20mA specific aluminium alloy case for flameproof requirements. Suitable for higher grade applications.
Ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact, high reliability, cost-effective, easy to install and maintain level measurement instrument. It is a low-cost measuring device for measuring liquids, slurries and solids at industrial sites. It is widely used in water treatment, municipal, chemical, metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing industries.
- None-contact continuous measurement, reduce maintenance
- Automatic power adjustment, gain control, temperature compensation.
- Advanced detecting technology, rich software functions to adapt to a variety of complex environment.
- Various output forms: programmable relay output, high-precision 4-20mA current output, rs-485 digital communication output.
- Good directivity, strong penetrability, easy to obtain more concentrated sound energy to get further transmission distance.
|Measuring Range||0 - 20m|
|Protection Grade||Display Meter IP67/Probe IP68|
|Explosion-Proof Grade||Ex d IIB T4 Gb, Ex ib IIB T6 Gb|